- You may sign up for unlimited classes through the month! You may sign up for classes as much as 90 days in advance.
- The Unlimited card does NOT include Flying Trapeze or Dance Center Classes-it only includes Adult Circus Classes.
- 2 hour class cancellation required. Cancellations within the 2 hour window are subject to a $10 Late Cancellation Fee.
- $20 No-Show fee for classes that are reserved but not attended. Charged to card linked to monthly contract.
- It is important to listen to your body and not overtrain and risk injury. Students attending more than 7 hours of classes in a week may be contacted by our staff to make sure you are managing your training safely and effectively.
- $159/month continues until PSCA is notified of cancellation.
- Contract starts on date of first payment. Auto-renews on this day each month.
- Commitment of at least 3 months required; you may cancel after 3 months, following the policy below.
- You must contact email@example.com or use the form below 12 days prior to your next auto-renew to cancel the contract.
- You can suspend your contract for up to 30 days. To suspend your contract, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to when you’d like to start your suspension.
- Longer suspensions are available in certain circumstances (injury, family emergency, pregnancy etc.)
- There are no refunds once your card has been charged.
Member Workout Policies
Member Workouts (partially supervised practice time) are only available to Unlimited Class Card holders. Member workout times each month are posted on the website and around the school. There is no advance sign-up, so remember to sign in when you arrive!
- There is no guarantee of any apparatus being available
- You may not request rigging changes
- You may bring your apparatus, but it must be inspected and approved
- All aerial practice must use 8in crash mats
- Return all equipment to where you found it
- You must sign in at the front desk.
- We reserve the right to control the number of members allowed in the space at any given time.
- There must be a staff member in the room in for you to train in the air in that space.
- Don’t train new skills during member workout time.
- Don’t teach skills to other people.
- Don’t ask staff members on the floor for advice on your training
- Actively promote a culture of safety
- Be respectful to others’ desire to be social or asocial in their training
- Be mindful of noise in the space.
- Make sure everything you do is and appears to be safe and well planned.
- Speak up if you feel or see anything unsafe.
You may use the form below to cancel your auto-renewing membership. If you do this and purchase the Unlimited Card again, you will have to commit to the 3 month mandatory contract again.
If you would like to suspend your membership for health, family or travel reasons, please email email@example.com NOT the form below. If you suspend your membership, you will be able to reactivate it without the 3 month commitment.