Have you been bitten by the circus bug? Do you feel like your progress is slow because you can’t get into the space as often as you would like?
We have a solution for you: our Member Workout program!
Here’s how it works:
- The monthly fee is $40, payable month-to-month with no contract. The program is run by calendar month.
- You must attend a Membership orientation; email email@example.com to schedule your orientation today.
- You must also have an active class card for the current session.
So what do I get?
You’ll get access to any open apparatus or space in Studio 1 during Member Hours. The limits of what’s “available” is determined by the coaches who are teaching classes at that time.
There is NO guarantee of an area and NO requests for apparatuses. It’s up to you to look at the schedule, hang around your class, come in early or call the front desk to see what’s available at any given time. If a class is small, you may be able to stay and work out in that area, but that’s totally up to the coaches discretion.
There is a maximum of 8 Members working out in the space at any given time, and a loosely enforced 60-minute time limit on workouts. If someone’s waiting, and you’ve been in the space for 60 min, you may be asked to move on so that someone waiting can workout. If there’s no line, you can stay as long as you’re being productive.
Schedule a Member Orientation to have all your questions answered! We’ll go over workout guidelines, community expectations and answer any other questions you might have. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your orientation now.
Spring Member Workout Hours (March-May 2017)
- Mondays 9:30am-12:30pm & 6:15pm-9:15pm
- Tuesdays 9:30am-12:30pm & 6:15pm-9:15pm
- Wednesdays 9:30am-12:30pm & 6:15pm-9:15pm
- Thursdays 6:15pm-8:15pm
- Saturdays 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Sundays 11:00am-1:00pm