Dear PSCA adult students,
To celebrate the 1-year anniversary of our move to Circus Campus, we have an exciting new offering for our circus classes –
Unlimited Circus Class Cards!
This is a big move, and one we’ve been considering for a long time. It does mean that some other things will change as well, but we think that this new pricing option will be and feel great for everyone involved.
Here’s what you need to know about the Unlimited Circus Class Card:
- It’s only $159/month and goes on sale September 4th.
- The class schedule is being set more firmly, with minimal changes month-to-month and no cancellations of classes.
- It covers all of our Circus Classes, but does not include Flying Trapeze or the Dance Center classes.
- To prevent people from just signing up for everything there will a $20 no-show fee for unlimited card holders, and a $10 late cancellation fee if you cancel within 2 hrs of the start time of your class. If you cancel earlier than that, there’s no fee.
- In order to buy, you’ll need to agree to a monthly auto-debit. This can be cancelled easily by emailing us at least 12 days before your next auto-renew charge.
- You’ll be able to sign up for classes up to 90 days in advance.
- Member Workouts are included.
- For full details, including suspensions for injury or health etc, see our Unlimited Class Card Policies page.
- 12 and 24 class cards will no longer be available–if you take 2 classes or more a week, the Unlimited is the way to go!
- Rolling class cards: no more Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer sessions! All class cards will expire 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The classes that are on the calendar after September 4th will all run as scheduled; no more cancellations due to low enrollment. We may still have to cancel some classes for events, teacher illness and weather.