We’re weeks away from the start of our summer camp season and it has become clear to us that Summer Camp is going to be very different this year then in years past.
We have been doing the research into what changes we would make to be sure that our camps are safe, fun and worry free with the assumption that we will be able to run summer camps at some point in June, July or August.
As we’ve been doing this research, it’s become clear that whatever our summer programming looks like, it won’t look like our camps in the past: there will be fewer kids, working in smaller groups, and safety precautions will change the camp experience in some significant ways.
We ARE sure that if we are able to have camp, we’ll be able to offer our usual high level of quality and safety. We’re committed to making sure everyone understands what their camp experience will be like, so keep your eyes open for new camp materials and we hope you’ll join us for those once we know what we can offer!
However, in light of our current reality and until we are clear to reopen, we have decided to cancel our existing programming and offer credits or refunds to all our currently enrolled families. While we hope you will choose a credit as we are very hopeful that camp will be happening, we also wanted to provide the option of a refund if this better meets your needs. In either case, your spot won’t be held anymore, and when we release our new Summer Camps (or virtual summer camp activities!) you’ll be the first folks notified and be given the first opportunities to sign up.
If you would like to contribute your summer camp fee to PSCA as a donation, we extend our deepest thanks and gratitude. These are truly challenging times and we hope we can continue to support our community as much as our community has supported PSCA.
AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR CREDIT, REFUND OR NOTE OF DONATION.
The form will be available until July 1st.