PSCA is excited to bring back our popular Circus After School program for the 2023-2024 school year. Open to current K-5 students of C.W. Henry School, this program is a great opportunity for your student to experience the active, exciting world of circus every weekday. Limited slots will be available for the 2023-2024 school year – slots will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Pick up is at 6:00 pm
2 days / week – $264
3 days / week – $372
4 days / week – $464
5 days / week – $540
What is included:
- Pick up from school (students will be walked by staff members to PSCA’s campus at 6452 Greene St) Every day, rain or shine, kids will walk with a PSCA chaperone from their schools to Circus Campus.
- Daily schedule will include outdoor play time, indoor circus activities, arts and crafts, open time for snacks and homework.
- One 60- or 90-minute circus class per week covering acrobatics, aerials, juggling, tightwire, unicycle and more.
- A quiet supervised area for doing homework and decompressing after school.
- Special programs on school 1/2 days (based on the School District of Philadelphia calendar).
- Special days may include: watching performances, scavenger hunts, or excursions to places such as Carpenter’s Woods or Vernon Park.
Enrollment in the After School Circus Program will continue month-to-month, unless you cancel with 30 days’ notice.
Have questions? Send an email to Managers Charlie & Shira: AfterSchool@phillycircus.com.