Looking for an active, exciting and creative camp for your kids? What could be better than circus camp?
PSCA’s award-winning camp runs from mid-June through the end of August with camps for kids ages 5 -7 (Junior), 8 – 12 (Youth) and 13 – 18 (Teen). Campers are divided into groups within each camp by age and experience level. No prior experience is needed for camp!
Ready to have your kids run away and join the circus this summer? Click here to register!
Registration for summer camp will open on XX (date), check back soon!”
Want more info? Read on for more details and pricing!
A typical camp day (9 am – 3pm):
Camp starts with a warm-up activity and then campers spend the morning working on different circus disciplines: 30 mins each of acrobatics, aerials, juggling and balance. After lunch there are specialty workshops (clown, hula hoop, theatre and more!) and a chance to hone their skills during a supervised open practice time. Camp ends with a fun and active group game. Each camp session culminates in a performance for campers’ families!
Extended camp (8:30 am – 5:30 pm) is available! More than just babysitting, this is a great option for those interested in a little extra circus time.
- Full-day (9am – 3pm) Youth and Teen camps are $450 for a two-week session.
- Full-day (9am – 3pm) Junior camp sessions last one week and cost $450.
- Extended camp (8:30am – 5:30pm) costs an additional $150 per week.
- A $100 deposit per camp session enrollment is due when you register.
- The remaining balance is due on or before May 1st.
- Enroll a sibling and get $25 off your total camp enrollment.
- Enroll in multiple sessions and get $25 off your total camp enrollment.